Global Science and Technology Forum
Originally used by military planners during World War II, Operations Research and Statistics is now widely used in private and government sectors, business, industry and society today. Used to improve decision-making and efficiency, Operations Research and Statistics is the scientific approach to analyzing problems and making decisions.
Researchers faced with new problems must determine the most effective techniques, given the nature of the system, constraints (time and physical) and improvement. The goal of the Annual International Conference on Operations Research and Statistics is to provide a platform and opportunity for academics, researchers and professionals and industry experts to share their knowledge.
• The Conference Proceedings (all accepted papers of the conference) Print ISSN: 2251-1938, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1946 will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, Ulrichsweb, Zentralblatt MATH, PsycEXTRA and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Journal: All authors who presented their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research (JMSOR) (Print ISSN: 2251-3388, E-periodical: 2251-3396). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JMSOR on a complimentary basis.
GSTF JMSOR is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform - Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be submitted to indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Cabell's Directories and will be submitted to Scopus, Google Scholar, IndexCopernicus, amongst others.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Operations Research and Statistics:
Applications in Physics, Biology, Medicine, Transportation and Financial Systems" to be published by GSTF.
The book will be edited by Prof. Dr. Nasir Ganikhodjaev of International Islamic University, Malaysia and Dr. C. Raju
of Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, India.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the
award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• ORS 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the ORS 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic
will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 36 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php