CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
SUBMITTING YOUR PAPERS
Prospective authors are invited to submit original papers (not being considered for publication elsewhere) in standard format (double column, single-spaced, 10-pt font) describing new theoretical and/or experimental research. Submissions are recommended to have no more than 10 pages (extra pages are subject to surcharge), including figures, tables, and references. Submissions will be judged on originality, significance, interest, clarity, relevance, correctness, and presentation.
Click here to submit your papers online
Click here to download the paper template
NOTE FOR AUTHORS
All submitted papers will be sent to reviewers for a blind review. The reviewers use the following in evaluating research papers:
1. Novel Contribution
2. Originality in Thought
4. Key Strengths
5. Key Weaknesses
6. Areas of Improvement
7. Presentation/Organization of Research
GUIDELINES FOR PANEL PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
• Panels entail presentation of prepared papers (distributed in advance to a discussant) on a specific topic or theme, followed by structured discussion of those papers at ORS 2014.
• Panels should be comprised by no more than three-four paper presentations, and at least one, but no more than two, Discussants and each paper should have a full abstract and author information.
• Panels are guaranteed a 60-80 minute slot (individual paper presentations are expected to run 12-15 minutes).
• Each panel requires a chair, which can be self-nominated (during the submission process). They need to prepare a 400-word rationale for the panel proposal and a 75-word panel description for the conference program.
Full Panel Proposal (in word or PDF format) should contain the following:
Panel Abstract (200 words)
Papers included in the panel
You may submit your full panel proposal in word/PDF format through EasyChair. Kindly choose panel as category for your proposal submission.