CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
Originally used by military planners during World War II, Operations Research and Statistics is now widely used in private and government sectors, business, industry and society today. Used to improve decision-making and efficiency, Operations Research and Statistics is the scientific approach to analyzing problems and making decisions.
Researchers faced with new problems must determine the most effective techniques, given the nature of the system, constraints (time and physical) and improvement. The goal of the Annual International Conference on Operations Research and Statistics is to provide a platform and opportunity for academics, researchers and professionals and industry experts to share their knowledge.
Keynote Address "Extremal Volterra Quadratic Stochastic Operators
and Their Classification" will be delivered by:
||Prof. Dr. Nasir Ganikhodjaev
Department of Computational and Theoretical Sciences
Kulliyyah of Science
International Islamic University
Keynote Address "Evolution of Special Purpose Sampling Inspection Plans" will be delivered by:
||Prof. C. Raju
Professor - Quantitative Methods & Operations Management
Chairman- Post Graduate Programme
Indian Institute of Management Kozikode, India
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1938, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1946) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, Ulrichsweb, Zentralblatt MATH, PsycEXTRA and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF International Journal on Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research (JMSOR) (Print ISSN: 2251-3388, E-periodical: 2251-3396) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and Cabell's Directories.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Advances in Operational Research and Statistics" to be published by GSTF.
The book will be edited by Professor Joerg Fliege, Professor for Operational Research at the School of
Mathematics in the University of Southampton, UK
• ORS 2013 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the ORS 2013. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
ORS 2013 PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
|Universisty of Salford Manchester
||International Islamic University Malaysia
ORS 2013 PARTNER ASSOCIATION
|Singapore Institute of Statistics